Tuesday 30 August 2011

The Night Before The Big Day.......

There are only a few hours left until the protest at Westfield Shopping Centre, Stratford is about to start. The question is, in 13 hours time, will you be able to hold your head up and say, yeah, I did my bit, I went to the protest to fight for my job, my trade, my industry, my future and to give the companies a collective BOLLOCKS? I know I will, I know alot of other sparks that will be able to. But the question is will YOU?


OR will you be one of those
that buries his head? hopes that everyone else will fight your corner for you? bollcocks to that too. It is also your job. Those who bury their head get kicked up the arse. Will you be the one that goes into work as you dont want to lose two-three hours pay? If you are not on a site run by one of the big eight then that is all you will lose. The foreman of the smaller companies want not want this to go through as much as we do. If you work for the likes of T.Clarkes who today told their blokes that if they are not on site at 8am, ready for work then dont come in. Charming that. All I can say to you lot with that threat over your head is, so what, all go to the pub after. Have a day on the beer. Nice short week for all.


Text every spark you know about tomorrow, ring them up, add them to the group on Facebook. Get involved.



THIS IS OUR JOB, OUR TRADE, OUR INDUSTRY, OUR FUTURE, OUR FUCKING FIGHT.

 UNITED WE STAND, divided we fall

SEE YOU TOMORROW AT WESTFIELD, STRATFORD. 6:30am



No comments:

Post a Comment