The Latest issue of the BESNA newsletter can be seen below. I think the title of the last one still sums it all up nicely, 'Don't Believe The Hype'
I can think of thousands of questions to ask these scumbags. Please email ALL questions to one of the following:
- Balfour Beatty Engineering Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crown House Technologies: email@example.com
- Gratte Brothers: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NG Bailey: email@example.com
- Shepherd Engineering Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SPIE Matthew Hall: email@example.com
- T Clarke: firstname.lastname@example.org
Today saw a protest up in the North East, on Teeside. It was in Redcar at the SSI/Corus Steel site. A report of the protest supplied by the North East Rank & File.
As mentioned above, when the lads at Ratcliffe Power Station heard news of Spie and Balfours lads walking off up at Corus they decided to also walk off and they refused to go back all day. It has also been brought to my attention that Spie lads walked off at Conoco and several other sites today also. Well done to you all. You are showing us southern softies how we need to go about it.